- Head work and heart work
- Strengths and imperfections
- Acceptance and boundaries
- Creativity and problem solving
- Innovation and wisdom
- Intuition and learning
- The tried and true and the leap of faith
- Daily service and the transformative moment
- The compassionate heart and the discipline of self-care
- The reflective and the active
If these thoughts resound with something in you…
if you have noticed that you gain something from reflective dialogue…
If you are expanding your personal narrative to include loss and grief….
Call HospiceSLO and bring your journal, perhaps you will meet the right therapist to join your reflecting team during your passage through grief.
805 544 2266